Monday, May 2, 2011

im 25!

I am one year older and wiser too! Pehrson was on an Ayuda trip in Belize for the first week of his break which conveniently landed on my birthday again. (it will be like this for two more years :-[ But he still pulled through! Even though it wasn't as extravagant as last year there was still some thought put into it.

For those of you who know me really well know that I am not the biggest fan of feet (especially if they are touching me) but contrary to what Pehrson says I'm definitely getting better! So this years theme was feet. He gave this picture to me the day he left.
He told me to go get a pedicure and buy some nail polish. I bought a pair of shoes instead of the nail polish...but I stayed with the theme.
I asked for the same thing I asked for on my 10th birthday...ROLLERBLADES! These are seriously so much fun. B and I have gone on a couple adventures now and we just love them.
He also got me a soccer ball because we realized the other day that we didn't own a soccer ball and that just can't happen in this household with two soccer loving people.

I helped with pre-prom that night and then went out with some of my girls in south pas for some frozen yogurt (another one of my favorite things!) So all in all it was a great birthday. A big thanks to my friends and family who remembered me on my day! I love you all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow Pehrson is so clever! i love that he does themes for you bday :):)

remi said...

ahhh I love my rollerblades! Smith and I "blade" (that what the cool kids call them) every morning. it's. the. best.