Monday, May 23, 2011

our little fam


After church yesterday we went outside and enjoyed the sun. My "love language" is time and I love spending time with these ones.
I love SUNdays.


p.s. Okay Ladies (and gentlemen) Beck has a red mullet! It's the last of his original hair, the rest is growing in lighter but I want to shave it even though Pehrson thinks its cool. What would you do?

To cut or not to cut?
HA it is pretty funny!

6 comments:

Paige Taylor Evans said...

I say don't cut! It'll fall out on it's own soon enough and it is really cute and endearing :) AND - you gotta email me your camera info, I'm still in the market haha.

Love all these pics! You three are adorable.

cindy said...

Beautiful photos!!!! First ride on the skateboard...way cool! Love the laughing one. And the "feet" one. I vote "no" on the cutting. It will fall out eventually. Wow...he is really blonde in the front now.

Jamie said...

These pictures are so cute Kate. Little Beck is adorable. I love the skateboarding one. Zoie rocked a pretty awesome mullett.....but I shaved Zacks. He's pretty cute with or without the mullett:)

jill said...

yeah for the balancing trick!!!

lindsey said...

Love the feet picture:) You are such a cute family and Beck looks so kissable!

Anonymous said...

He's so cute!! I love him. And I know I'm not a mom or anything so maybe I don't understand, but I would cut it. Ha! We need to catch up...it's been too long! Love you!