I thought this day would never come. But it did! and the Hawkley family is happy again. Because
1. we don't have to look at these anymore
2. we will have our husband/daddy back
Pehrson took his part 1 boards yesterday. It was an 8 hour test about pretty much every single thing in your body and how it works. I would try and help quiz him but I couldn't even pronounce half of the words (and im a science major) this stuff went deep. I am so proud of Pehrson and his dedication. I know he will be blessed for working hard. Now we just have to wait 2-3 weeks to get the score. Then the party will really begin...hopefully!
4 comments:
wow!! Sounds way intense! That's an amazing accomplishment even getting through that! And I'm bet you're glad the studying is over. :)
Love the sign! Love how dedicated your hubby is. Love how supportive you have been!!! Love that you two accomplished this milestone together.
Congrats!! Let summer vacation begin!!!
YES! Awesome job! Seth is studying full fledged right now for boards. He takes them in a few weeks. Crazy!
Post a Comment