Monday, September 19, 2011

9 months

It's been a while. And people have been asking me for more pics of B (mostly just my mom)
Be prepared for Beck overload. I have so many cute pictures its hard to narrow it down.
We have been busy around here and love watching this boy discover the world. I am going to the dr. this week to get all of his stats and some shots. But here is what he has been up to.
  • Is over baby food. He just wants what we are having. And is actually a pretty good eater.
  • Major flirt. He loves smiling and tilting his head at strangers and us. its hilarious.
  • Has been gut laughing lately and words can't describe how happy it makes me.
  • Gets dirty every day! Feet and hands and knees are black.
  • Still loves the bath and playing in water.
  • Is getting more confident. He will stand on his own for a few seconds and has even taken some steps already.
  • Gets into everything! If I open the fridge or a pantry he is right in there pulling everything out.
  • Loves being outside
  • And going to the park with his buddies.
  • loves steering wheels. everytime we get into the car he wants to drive and will cry until i let him stand there and play with it. He just laughs and giggles the whole time. Makes me late to things but seeing that smile is totally worth it.
  • Has discovered the toilet. We always have to make sure the seat is down. One time i even saw him playing (eating) with the toilet brush. It made me sick I wanted to scrub his mouth out with bleach.
  • loves watching surf movies with daddy after school
  • Around 5 or 6 at night we let B climb up and down the stairs in our apartment complex to tire him out and get extra dirty.
It's crazy to think that Beck has been out in my arms for as long as he was in my belly. Time just flies and we are trying to savor every second of it. He has lots of energy and such a fun personality. He isn't shy and seems to feel comfortable going to anyone. I know I said this before but watching him learn and discover new things is SO much fun to see. He makes me smile bigger every day and I really just feel so lucky to have him in our family.

8 comments:

Lindsay Rondo said...

he is so cute and i would love to hear that laugh!
and krew loves the toilet too. so nasty.

Shauny said...

I love all his Teeth!!!!! Such a cute smile! Its so crazy how fast time flies! He's adorable!

melissa said...

I looooved playing with you guys this weekend! his laugh kills me. love you guys

Kylee said...

seriously SOOO CUTE!! I love his blonde hair!! Can't believe he is 9 months!!

cindy said...

Every photos is a GREAT one. Yep...I love finding new pics on my phone of him. Thanks for updating. Love him!!!

Leslie said...

9 months?!? Holy cow time flies. Time definitely goes by much faster with a baby on the outside rather than on the inside. He is just so darn cute. He is pretty much all toddler now and no baby. Kind of sad but also fun too. You have such a cute little family.

Krista K said...

He sure is a cute boy!!! the one in the highchair looking at you with the carrot (?) looks just like you but then the one next to the one with the 2 of you where he is looking up smiling again, looks just like his dad!

Anonymous said...

I am seriously BLOWN away by Beck...he's totally not a baby, he just wants to be a big boy! SO cute! Wish I could see him and you more!