Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Planking...so weird. so funny. If you have no idea what it is check this. This summer my awesome family went to sea world and one of my sisters had the idea to plank all over sea world. I had forgotten about it until I watched the office last week and saw this and this. Really though it is so stupid....but I was so excited to be a part of it!
All the babes included. HA We got some pretty good looks. And let me tell you it was fun.
Try it.

3 comments:

Paige Taylor Evans said...

I'd never even heard of planking until The Office and Chris told me I'm out of the loop. I guess so! But oh my goodness these pictures are soooo funny! Especially the one of Beck, haha! Good times.

ali v. said...

I must have been out of the loop too ;) I first saw planking on The Office last week! These pictures cracked. me. up. {and definitely made my Thursday a little brighter!} Hope you have a wonderful day! xoxo {av} | {long distance loving}

Kylee said...

I love these pictures of everyone! My face looks so funny in my picture!! ha! so fun!