Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Tyson is a married man

During thanksgiving break. Pehrson's brother Tyson got married in the beautiful Manti Temple. It's on this huge hill out in the middle of nowhere. You couldn't have asked for better weather for utah. It was great.
Beck was such a busy little guy running around and not wanting to be held! He keeps us pretty busy these days. How cute is that tie?
Laughter.
Here is the Allen side of the family. (i tried to curl my hair...never stays...any tips?)
And the happy couple.
Congrats you two. Glad everything turned out and you sealed the deal. Hope you are enjoying married life!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Okay, pretend I am not totally weird for reading your blog. I am Erika's friend who came to visit her in Hawaii and you brought me my driver's license. Sound familiar? :) ANYWAY! To keep your hair curled! Have you ever tried hair moose? I pull out a section of hair that I am going to curl, put moose on it and then curl it. Stays like a gem. Good luck. :)

Lindsay Rondo said...

how beautiful! i love that shot of beck flying between you two. so cute.

cindy said...

All beautiful shots!!! Love Beck laughing. You and P are even more stunning as time goes by. And what a gorgeous day for a wedding. Congrats T&C if you are reading this!

Anonymous said...

I love your boots!