But just like everything there are worries. Girls are precious and get their feelings hurt too easily. I hope that she is a strong girl in her faith and standards. It is a wicked world and my job is to protect her. I hope I can. I hope I can be a good example to her. I hope she feels comfortable talking to me about anything. I hope that she is a nice girl and is friendly to everyone. I hope she doesn't leave people out. I hope she doesn't get left out. I hope she is happy with who she is and what she looks like. I hope she knows that her Heavenly Father loves her. I hope that she knows Pehrson and I love her.
We can't wait to meet her and hold her and love her.
I was at the Park the other day watching Beck climb on everything, playing with toys and random kids. He is such a happy kid right now. And it is so fun to take him everywhere.
But I was sitting on a swing thinking to myself. I LOVE THIS!! I love being a mom. It is the best thing I have ever done in my life. Just to watch him discover new things and get excited when he figures it out it so amazing. And that smile he gives me is just too good to be true. I feel lucky every day to know him and have him in my family. Right now its hard to imagine loving another one as much BUT i know the second we meet it will be like I never knew life without her. I can't wait for that moment and to get to know her and have her sweet spirit in our home.
We love you so much baby. Beck has been waiting for you to join him! I'm sure that if he could talk he would tell us all about how wonderful you are and how fun you are and maybe what your name is supposed to be?!? =]
But take your time. And know that we love you to the end of the world and back.
12 comments:
Such a sweet post Kate! I think this is going to be one lucky girl!
got me all choked up! love that girl already.
I love this post! Especially the part about braiding. Andy has completely comondeered Meg's hair from me! He'll spend forever doing her hair into a perfect part and a perfect braid. I have 0 patience for that so I happily let him take it over. I not so secretly Love it.
Yay for girls! Beck will be such an awesome big bro.
Loved the post Kate! No wonder our husbands are best friends! Mike does the braiding thing too! haha
Love you guys!
I just love that you love being a mom so much!!! It's the most important thing you will ever do in this life. And I seem to remember P braiding your hair...and he did a good job. I love that he is already giving in too...hahaha! Fathers and Daughters are precious!
congratulations you three! I'm so so SO excited for you!
Congrats Kate! I am so excited for you!
I'm all teary eyed. I love this whole post!!!!
Kate, I'm so excited for you guys! Such a sweet and precious post. I share all the same feelings with little Emmy! Can't wait to see her! Much love to you guys!!!
beautiful kate-
this made me cry. you will be an AMAZING mom to such a lucky little girl. No doubt about it! Love you guys so much
Congrats! Girls are so fun!
um i love you! i can't wait to see this adorable little blondie.
Post a Comment