Thursday, April 12, 2012

Giddy Up

I have been dying to take Beck to Griffith Park to ride the ponies and train. And we finally made it there! He looked way too grown up, it made me a little sad. When they first put him on the pony he started to cry. The guy looked at me and I said to just go anyways. Right when the horse started he was fine. Here are a few pics.
Is this not the cutest thing ever! We will definitely be going there again someday.

4 comments:

Ellen said...

Kate, he is just so precious!!! Yay for your big move to the beach! I know you are loving it there. We would love to see you guys soon. Congratulations on your baby girl on the way! We're so excited for you!

Meagan said...

Oh my heck these pictures are darling!

Poelmans said...

so cute kate! love that little guy!

cindy said...

He looks soooo grown up. What an adorable little cowboy!