We made a quick trip up to San Francisco to visit some friends and spend some quality family time with each other. I hadn't been there in years and P was on spring break so we decided to go last minute. Pehrson just got back from his Ayuda Trip to Columbia so we hadn't seen each other for about 10 days, being stuck in a car for 6 hours was the best thing ever. We talked and talked and the drive went by so fast....and Beck was a dream, he slept, and ate and pointed out all the trucks that passed us. We had no plans we just stopped when we wanted and saw what we wanted. It was stress free and just fun.
One of the best parts about the trip is that we got to stay and catch up with this awesome couple. Tyler just got his Masters at Berkeley...GO TY you're awesome! Friends Forever
We then did the typical touristy stuff...(yes my belly is huge. But we are counting down the days people...Delivery Day is almost here...)
It takes Beck a little while to warm up after he wakes up from a nap, he usually makes this grumpy face and just points at things for a while. (He gets is from me, I don't like to wake up either sometimes B)
We walked across the HUGE bridge and Beck was more interesed in the cars and trucks and buses passing than anything else. I think we heard the word Bus about 5000+ times in 3 days.
Model.
We spent the afternoon at Golden Gate Park. It was absolutely beautiful. We rented bikes, feed the ducks, played at the park, wandered around. The weather was great and the secenery was breath taking. A must see if you ever go to SF.
We went to fishermans warf and got some soup in the bread bowls and walked around the shops.
Beck is super friendly these days, he is not afraid of anyone or any dog. I was sitting at a table watching this interaction from a far. As you can see he is asking this girl for a high five. Love him.
And of course we had to stop here...YUM YUM YUM!!
I love these little spontaneous adventures together. Makes life exciting.







9 comments:
Your belly is adorable! You make pregnancy look good! Your family is so beautiful Kate. Looked like a great trip!
Kate you are seriously beautiful! What a fun little getaway before baby girl arrives. I love Beck's high five picture!
kate!! you look amazing!!
and kate, to prove I wasn't a robot, I just had to type in "framium oweeneur"....
what?
Oh my gosh Kate you look so cute!!! Can't wait to see that baby girl, she will be so gorgeous!
Fun times...so glad you got a chance to do this trip. Loved all the photos...feeding the ducks might be my favorite. Or...B in his cool outfit by the red background. You all radiate happiness.
Kate you look GREAT! And beck is so cute against his red wall and with his break turtle!!! loving these pictures.
bread* turtle
https://www.cekaja.com/info/hewan-paling-aneh-di-dunia
Post a Comment