Tuesday, May 29, 2012
This picture. I have looked at it so many times and I love everything about it. We went to a city fair and there was a booth of puppies and dogs from a shelter that you could go play with. Once Beck saw this he ran over with the biggest smile on his face. I grabbed this one and gave it to him and as you can tell Beck just started loving him. He didn't want to let him go. He would look at him in the eyes and then give him a big hug and kiss. It was the sweetest most sincere thing I have ever seen. I almost started crying! (ok maybe I did) But I didn't want to leave either. If only our place allowed dogs!
Someday Beck.......someday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
that is SOOOO cute!! Nothing sweeter than a little boy with a puppy.
Ahh, how cute!! He looks SO happy!
I can't handle this. I love Beck!
So glad you posted this one. It is on my fridge and I never get tired of looking at that sweet boy and the adoring hug he is giving that cute puppy! Love!
This is SO cute. Love it!
that is really so sweet! especially since it's a puppy and perfect size for those little arms!
Darling!
Post a Comment