Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Can we just talk about this kid for a sec? It has been so fun seeing him with Jade. He seriously LOVES her! Everytime she cries he runs over to see if she's okay and always gives her a kiss. Sometimes maybe a lick HA and a big hug. I knew he was gonna be a good big brother, but he has taken it to a new level. And I can't believe how big he feels now! Changing Jade's diaper with her tiny little bum and then changing Beck's with his big bum and long legs. It is crazy how fast he has grown. I know the days will come when they are fighting over something in the back seat or yelling at eachother to stop touching them. But right now he couldn't be sweeter. 

That's all. Just had to put this down in writing and remember this because when the fighting and disciplining times come, I will look back at this and reminisce about the good ol' days. 

3 comments:

Chelsey said...

He is also just about the best dressed kid, always in the cutest little outfits. Such a sweet heart.

Miriam said...

This is so sweet. What a cutie!

cindy said...

I think they will be the best of friends...with an argument or two here and there. But always love.