Dear Beck,
I just wanted to tell you how much I love! Thanks for being my little buddy. You and I have had some good times together. Going to the park, Disneyland, the Beach, the store, reading books, dancing...etc. You make me laugh everyday and I love it when you know you are being funny. I love when I am in the other room and you yell out "MA!!!" really loud. It is like music to my ears. Or when you get hurt you just want me to come pick you up and hold you. I will ALWAYS be there to pick you up. I love when we go on walks and you just talk and talk and talk. You point out the trees and the buses and the trucks and the birds. You say "HI" to everyone and give them a big wave. You LOVE making new friends, when we go to the beach you have no problem walking around and playing with all the kids there, probably because they have better toys, but you are so friendly and are getting really good at sharing. You had absolutely no problem going to nursery. You run right to the door after sacrement and you don't ever look back. I hope you are always this happy. I know that you will have bad days, we all do, but I hope you stay sweet and loving. Everyone likes a nice boy.
But you are about to become a big brother soon. You are going to be SUCH a good big brother. Every time you see a baby you get so excited, you bend down and reach your little hand into their carseat and touch their toes and cheeks and eyes. When I tell you to "be soft" you usually listen. This little girl is so lucky to have you as a brother. It is your job to protect her okay?
I will always cherish these 18 months I got to spend with just you! You made me a mom and it is the BEST thing I have ever done. You are my favorite little Beck in the whole world!! Keeping smiling and laughing and being the fun little boy that you are. I love you with every once of my soul and so does your daddy. You both light up when you see each other! It makes me so happy.
Love you forever and always,
Your Mom
Dear Baby Girl,
We don't know your name yet but we sure do love you! You have been in my belly for the last 9 months and boy are you active! When do you sleep??? I love feeling you move around. It makes me more anxious to meet you. You get really excited when I eat something sweet. Just like me! I think we are going to get along great. You have the best big brother in the world! He has been to every doctors appointment with me to see you and when I ask him "where is your sister?" he points to my belly and sometimes will give you a little kiss. The first time it happened I cried. I bet you two are so excited to see each other again.
Thanks for being so good to me. I have been very healthy. And you are already turning heads left and right! People are always staring and making comments about you. They think you might be a boy or a basketball and one guy asked if there were two in there but we both know that you are just making yourself comfortable and stretching me out as much as possible. A girl needs her space sometimes! I get that.
We are just days aways from meeting you sweetie! It's kind of surreal that I will have another baby to hold and love. I have seen pictures of you and it looks like you are already working on those cheeks! I can't wait to kiss them ALL DAY long. You are already loved by so many. You have been showered with some cute cute clothes. Can't wait to play dress up with you!
We will see you soon!
Love you forever and always,
Your Mom



9 comments:
not sappy! i can't wait to see what this little gal looks like! you two make beautiful babies! ha ha! you look great kate. so fun to read your posts!
What a sweet little post. You are such a cute momma. Beck and your little girl are so lucky to have you! You look great, I love those pictures of you and beck. So sweet!
I love everything about this post. The pictures (incredible!) and the letters to your babies. I often find myself thinking about the same things with Fox - how our "alone" time is quickly coming to an end. He'll never remember not having a little sister! But I'm sure Beck and his sister and Fox and his sister will be best friends :) Thinking of you and can't wait 'til baby girl Hawkley makes her debut!
SO not sappy. I'm in love with this! You are such a GREAT mom Kate. I look up to you so much! I can't wait to see baby girl. Your family is beautiful and so are you!
So so sweet :) You're a beautiful mama. Can't wait to meet that litle girl!
SO sweet Kate. and you are so so stunning! seriously! just a little basketball in your belly and you look just as beautiful as ever!
good luck these next weeks!
Tears are rolling down my cheeks. This is soooo sweet and I am so glad you wrote this for posterity. I love "sappy' blog entries...those are the important things in life. Can't wait to meet her...I love her so much already!
So darling. I can't wait for you guys to have a little girl! You have such a beautiful life, can't wait to see more beautiful kids:) You look gorgeous by the way, I am dying over that baby bump!
you make me so excited to be a mama :) love you and so excited to meet this adorable blondie!
Post a Comment