Saturday, September 29, 2012

Apple Hill

Pehrson's parents moved to Sacramento a couple weeks ago from Oklahoma. It is SO great to have them so much closer. I'm pretty sure we will be gonig up there a lot more. There are some fun things to do and lots to see. The first place we stopped was a cute little place called Apple Hill. Petting zoos. Vineyards. Apple Orchards. Christmas Tree lots. Pumpkins. Apple food. And Picking your own apples. It was Heavenly.


We will definitely visit this place again someday. I think fall/winter time would be the perfect time. When its a little cold out so you can wear scarves and boots and drink hot apple cider. YUM! 

2 comments:

cindy said...

These are great pictures...especially the one of the whole family. Jade is looking so cute! I am missing her. And Beck is looking older. I am missing him! Love all the cute apple shots too. I love catching up by seeing your blog.

Courtney Morris said...

Kate you look so gorgeous. Love these pictures!