As I've said before and i'll probably say again. I take A LOT of pictures. And eventually I want to make this blog into a book so I want to have our pictures somewhere I can see them instead of just going through iphoto. So these are all pictures from my phone. Enjoy.
-Beck strutting his stuff for his cute friend Ruby.
-Me multitasking...two baths at the same time
-Beck skating (it was really moving)
-LA has the coolest kids musuems. This one is Noahs Ark
-I die over those red converse
-Sleeping in just a diap...nothing better
-Went to lunch with two of my favorite roomies
-Beach with the fam
It has been an unusually hott summer and we don't have AC so we all partied in front of the fan.
This backpack...goes everywhere. Yoga class, dr. office, camping. He loves it.
Beck and Jade seriously love each other! B is so sweet with her and she just loves to stare and smile at him. Melts my heart.
Why we pay the big bucks...we walk to the beach almost every day.
Jade has a red mullet...and I love it! (just like Becks)
Beck riding a motorcyle with my Uncle Bran (aka. my Dad's twin)
Went to a beach club in Malibu on Columbus day...Had the place to ourselves.
First try.
Disneyland during halloween is fun...AND CARS LAND is AWESOME!
Two other musuems, the Zimmer and the Science Center. Last week a firemen.
This week Chefs.
Keepin Busy...having fun! Loving life.









1 comment:
i love those two peas in a pod and jade couldnt be any cuter! i love that you do such fun things with them all the time!!
Post a Comment