Sunday, November 18, 2012

Halloween

Halloween is such a fun time of year (ESPECIALLY WITH KIDS). And our day was full of fun and SUGAR. Beck knew it was gonna be a sugar day because this is where I found him first thing in the morning. 
We made and decorated some sugar cookies. Beck couldn't get enough of the sprinkles.
Jade's halloween day apparrel. Her shirt speaks the truth.
Then it was dress up time. We decided to have a cave man halloween this year. My original thought was Pebbles and Bam Bam because B&J would be perfect. But those costumes were a little more involved and I wanted to go as cheap and easy as possible so I just got this fabric and some plastic bones and made it work. It was way better than I imagined! These two can't get any cuter if you ask me!
We joined in on the party. I fear the day when it's not cool for the parents to dress up with their kids on Halloween anymore.
We headed over to the Main street fair. Beck was loving the bounce house/slide. And we were enjoying the people watching.
Then we did some trick or treating. Beck was totally getting the hang of it and loved knocking on doors and grabbing some candy.

Especially when he was doing it with friends.
We finished the night with some pumpkin soup and candy. It was F.U.N!!!!!

2 comments:

cindy said...

I love every part of this. Minnie and Beck look adorable together. You guys always know how to make everything you do fun. Such a cute family!

Lindsay Rondo said...

these two are so cute!!! great job on the costumes kate! i love family costume themes!