Well Disneyland,
Our year has come to an end. I didn't think I would like you as much as I did. We definitely got our moneys worth. Thanks for ALL the fun memories. I probably went almost every week or every other week (when I wasn't blacked out) during the last year. Even though I mostly just did the kids rides, I did get to sneak in a few "big kid" rides once in a while. What a magical place it is! You know how to take our money and not make us feel guilty about it...."cause we're at Disneyland!"
Here comes memory lane.... from the first day to the last and most of the time in between. I started with 1 kid @ 12 months and ended with 2 kids @2 & 6 months...How quickly a year can change things.
I know Beck will probably forget that we had passes one time in our lives. But i will ALWAYS remember these fun days with him and with Jade. Thanks Disneyland for bringing our family closer together. You were always a good time. Maybe will see you again in Orlando! =]












No comments:
Post a Comment