Wednesday, March 20, 2013

El Segundo

So we just moved from our cute little house in El Segundo and are back living with my parents. We signed a year lease last march and seriously can not believe how fast that year went by. Since Pehrson doesn't have to drive to school as often we thought why not save some money and move to my parents for the next 3 months. It was sad to leave our cute place and I totally cried when we drove away for the last time. So many things have happened in the last 4 years and I will always have many fond memories of living with/starting my family in Los Angeles. Who knows where we will end up someday, we are thrilled to have many new adventures. And excited to learn and grow at each new place. And really, as long as I have my family, I can live anywhere!

No comments: