Most of my family was able to come out to Florida for Thanksgiving this year. (My brother and his family sadly couldn't make it!) We had so much fun. Everyone stayed at our house and surprisingly worked out really well. We even had some friends passing through (the Wares) and they slept in our Van in the garage, which made it a total of 15 people in our little place. We wouldn't have wanted it any other way! It was SO much fun and Beck&Jade were having the time of their lives with cousins Dane, Quincy and Piper (Beck is obsessed with Pipes).
I didn't take a ton of pictures but the ones I did take I think I lost. Can't find them anywhere. SO SAd! I must have accidently deleted them or lost them when I switched over to my new phone. But I still wanted to share some pictures that my wonderfully talented sister Jill took, she's amazing and so are these beaches!
I am so grateful for this growing family of mine! There is nothing that brings me more joy than these three faces. (and that growing belly of mine!) and the beach of course....
Hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving!









4 comments:
soo cute! love this family
https://www.opsoms.org/2020/12/pinjaman-online.html
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالباحة
شركة نقل عفش بالباحة
شركة عزل خزانات المياه بالباحة
شركة تنظيف الواجهات الزجاجية والحجرية بالباحة
شركة تسليك مجاري بالباحة
شركة تنظيف بحائل
شركة تنظيف المنازل والشقق بحائل
شركة تنظيف فلل بحائل
شركة تنظيف مجالس بحائل
شركة تنظيف خزانات المياه بحائل
شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الى سلطنة عمان
شركة تركيب شلالات ونوافير مع الزراعة بالرياض
شركة العزل الحراري والمائى والفوم بالامارات
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تسليك المجارى وشفط البيارات بالرياض
افضل شركة دهانات وديكورات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف ببيشة
شركة تنظيف مجالس ببيشة
شركة تنظيف خيام بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بيوت شعر بالرياض
تنسيق الحدائق وزراعة الاشجار وتركيب العشب الصناعي والطبيعى
شركة تنظيف خزانات المياه ببيشة
شركة تنظيف فى بلجرشي
شركة مكافحة حشرات ببلجرشي
شركة تنظيف بالعقيق
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالعقيق
تركيب ستائر ايكيا بالرياض
مقاول هدم و تكسير المبانى والبلاط بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مطابخ بالرياض
شركة عزل فوم بالرياض
Post a Comment