Just when I thought this guy couldn't be more perfect he goes and does something like this and proves me wrong AGAIN! Our 5th anniversary was on December 20th. It is a hard time of year to do much so we usually just write a letter to each other or do something small. This year he took me out to dinner and gave me the nicest thing I have ever gotten in my life! It was a journal that he made for me. All hand sewn and perfectly done. I opened it up and read the first page. He dated it December 2012 and said for the next year I am going to write something that I love about you ever week! I couldn't believe. He did it all secretly and for the entire year of 2013 he wrote something he loved about me every single week!!! Still can't believe he did this. I of course started crying! And read each word with a smile on my face. He is seriously the most special person in my life. With out him I wouldn't have my beautiful children or the joy he brings to my life. He makes me feel beautiful and special every day! I seriously scored in the husband department....BIG TIME!! I don't know how he comes up with these things. But I am the luckiest girl in the whole world to sleep next to him every night.
I love you Perhson! Thank you for loving me the way that you do. So happy I get to spend forever with my best friend!

No comments:
Post a Comment