Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Wow! It's been 2 years since I've written on this wonderful blog. I want to change that. I want to write things down and remember things better. A lot has happened in the last two years. I feel like I documented every day of Beck's life and poor Val is almost two and I don't have much. 

SO....the good news is that I take a lot of pictures! So we will have plenty of things to look at.

We ended our wonderful year in Florida and moved back to California. Huntington Beach to be exact.  Pehrson was ranked #1 in his residency program and looked real good in his Blues. We then packed up our stuff and sad good bye to some of the nicest people around and drove back across the county. Pehrson drove the moving truck while pulling the Van. And I drove our truck with our newborn and one newly potty trained kid. =] It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, we made lots of stops and the kids watched lots of movies. I constantly had one hand behind me the entire trip, getting them food or a fallen toy or book, or their blanket....honestly my body was sore from being have way turned the entire ride. haha But we made it and it was good to be back.

No comments: