Thursday, October 9, 2008

is this really happening to me?

Last friday our good friend Chris Gardner and Mike Schoneman took our engagement pictures. haha I never thought this would happen to me. After looking at so many of my friends announcements and always being excited for them, its weird to think that it is my turn! We took over a thousand pictures and i would love to post them all. But, that would be so boring for you and its never fun to get a picture you've already seen before. we want to keep you in suspense, anticipating the day you get one in the mail.

But, i had a good day today and i feel like you guys deserve a little sneak peak of whats to come so here are a couple. =]






these arent even the good ones. i didnt want to spoil it...but get excited they are fun!!

14 comments:

Nikki said...

Kate!!!! I'm sooooooooo super excited to see the good ones and which on you pick!!! HOORAY!!

kylie said...

were these taken in hawaii?
i am sooooo excited, you're killing me!
these pictures are too cute to handle!!!
LOVE IT!

kylie

AJones said...

YEAH!!! I REALLY GET SO SO SO HAPPY EVERY TIME I SEE A PICTURE OF YOU TWO TOGETHER! TWO GREAT PEOPLE! TWO GREAT PERSONALITIES!!! I JUST LOVE IT!!!

melissa said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS i love it!!!! i feel privileged to have been with you and perfect P the day you go those tees from american apparel

Anonymous said...

CUTE! Ok, I just changed my blog layout and then visit your page and it looks like we had the same idea!! They are a bit different, but not much! We must be friends :)

kylie said...

spoil it.
show me all the pictures!

Elise said...

so so so sooooooooooo fun!

http://capenercaboodle.blogspot.com/

that's me & drew's blog!

mb said...

Kate! So I blog stalked people and saw yours! I love your pictures and am so excited for you!!!!

Swaner Family said...

Love you guys! And I don't even know the lucky guy, but I can tell that I would like him. So I loved reading through your post below. The crate and barrel shots are priceless! Welcome to the married club....soon!

Chelsey said...

You two have to be the most gorgeous couple I have ever seen. You are going to make the cutest blonde babies. About 2 months away... can you hardly stand it! I can't wait to see more pictures.

Lisa said...

Kate, you are so beautiful! I love the pic of you smiling at Pehrson. (I hope I spelled that right) I am so excited for you!

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Is it possible for two people to be almost too good looking? Well it is cause you guys are. I feel so priveleged to have seen the beginnings. Ps, I'm totally stalking your blog, hope you don't mind:)

Hayley said...

Kate!!! I love reading your blog, you just seem so happy. I am so glad you are cause it couldnt happen to a more deserving girl. Kate, guess what? When I was looking at your pics I finally figured out who Perhson reminds me of...my dad. He totally looks like my dad did as a teenager in the 70's, especially his hair cut. LOL. Not a bad thing at all cause my daddy is adorable. Anyways, I am so happy for you and I wish I could be there on your big day. Can't wait to read about it on your blog. Love you!!!

McLove said...

These are darling. Congrats to you two:)