Monday, March 15, 2010

Baby Brooklyn

Took pictures of this cute girl. (please notice the painted toenails...LOVE)
So i'm working on a photography blog...more pictures to come. But, let me know if you are interested in getting some pictures taken. I LOVE taking pictures! And would LOVE to take yours. I'm still learning, but need subjects to work on...SO tell me and we will set up a time. Practice makes perfect...right!

6 comments:

Elise said...

cute nails! i totally noticed before i even read it.

can't wait for your photo blog!

Erica said...

Thanks so much for the photo shoot that was lots of fun and they turned out great!

Unknown said...

Kate...lets plan a photo session with my boys. I would love some new pics and also would love to get your take on some things. All of your pics just keep getting better and better. You do such a great job! Let me know when you are free.

CHRIS and JENNY. said...

How ADORABLE!! Baby Brooklyn is darling! Chris and I want to get family pictures....so lets schedule a time : )

Kylee said...

What an adorable baby girl! loved the toenails!! so cute! You can take our pictures anytime!!

melissa said...

me me me me take pictures of me. but i reallly want some glamour style ones... you know. oh wait, you don't remember? LET ME REMIND YOU http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v44/216/85/193302345/n193302345_30416253_9095.jpg