Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Seal Beach Tri

I finished my first triathlon on October 20th with some of the other moms in El Segundo. It was just a sprint one...but it was still a challenge. We swam 1/2 a mile, biked 10 miles and ran a little less than 3...but the run was in the soft sand, so it felt longer. I really enjoy the atmosphere of a race. Everyone is anxious/nervous/excited. I will definietly be doing one again someday. It was fun to change it up a bit. 

Now I have two 1/2 marathons coming up. One in Santa Barbara in Nov. One in Irvine in Jan. 

Keeps me moving and motivated!  

Pehrson and the kiddos were at every transition point. They were the best cheerleaders and really kept me going! Love all three of them more than you can imagine.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

supermom! so impressed.

Anonymous said...

You're amazing...and beautiful!