Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I get asked daily how far apart these two are. The answer: 18 months. They always follow with, "you must be busy!" or "wow! do you like that?" To be honest I love it....Annnd I don't know any other way. Sure some of my days I feel like all I did was feed and change diapers, but these two absolutely LOVE eachother!!! Beck has always been crazy about Jade since day one. He wants to hold her and kiss her and show her all his toys. But now Jade is getting old enough to react and whenever she sees Beck or when he gets up from his nap after her, she starts flapping her arms and crawling over to him as fast as possible. Jade is learning how to walk and crawl up the stairs and Beck is always right by her side cheering her on. And when she reaches the top step Beck will jump up and down saying, "you did it Jadey Gurl!" He loves to hold her and roll her around and Jade just takes it, to be honest I think she loves it. My favorite is that he is always very concerned about her, if I give Beck a snack he always says, "Jade cracker too..." And he loves to make her laugh. I don't know how I got so lucky but having these two so close together has been wonderful. Not sure I'll do them all that way but I know these two are here to protect one another and I couldn't feel more blessed to call them mine. 

3 comments:

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Oh so so so cute! It really is the best watching your own kids play together :)

kylie said...

OK that is the cutest

Christa Chamberlin said...

These two, ah! They are so adorable!