Well I'm 18 (almost 19) weeks pregnant with my third little angel! I think its about time that I blog about it. Today I am GRATEFUL! Grateful that I have a healthy body that can produce these little babes. I've always wanted babies...lots of babies! Really close together!! I've always dreamed about having a house with toys everywhere and kids running in and out of the door, going to soccer games, gymnastics, school plays and prom dress shopping. I love being a mom! I repeat "I love being a mom!" Sure I have my days but these two make me happier than anything else. And they are getting older to play with each other and listening to them communicate is the sweetest thing ever. Beck is the best big brother. He is always looking out for "his Jadey!" if she is crying he will rub her back and say, "shhh its ok sweetie!" And whenever Jade sees a baby he gets so excited and knows to touch them soft. Every night they both want to rub my growing belly. Beck likes to remind me that it is going to get as big as a ball. HA They are going to love this new baby. He or She is so lucky to have them! (I'm not sure if I want to find out this time around, Since I have one of each....but we will see! not sure Pehrson feels the same way)
I can't believe I am already almost half way there. Man it goes by quick when I'm so busy with two others. I really don't know I'm pregnant until I get dressed in the morning and realize my clothes keep getting tighter. But I feel great! I guess this time around I have low platelets. (which means they just have to draw my blood every other month and see what my numbers are). They aren't too worried but they do want to keep an eye on it. And we will be delivering on base which is all new now too. But so far I like my doctor. The kids have been with me to every appointment. And the doctors all wear the full camo gear. And one time we were at the grocery store and a guy walked in with his uniform on and Beck said, "look mom its a doctor!" haha very observant that boy.
April 7th can't come soon enough! we can't wait to meet this little one and enjoy the newborn phase all over again. But this time it will be sweeter because Beck & Jade will be reunited with one of their siblings and I can't wait to see that reunion.
And by far the best thing about this pregnancy is that both of my sisters are pregnant at the same time. Lucky little cousins!
2 comments:
CONGRATS on #3! That is so amazing that you and your sisters were all pregnant at the same time. I need to get my sister and SIL to do that :) I'm so curious what you're having! I feel the same way about the next one (which, there are no plans for yet, but someday :) whether or not to find out the gender... Anyway, congrats again, so excited for you!
ya ya! can't wait for this sweet angel to join the crew.
Post a Comment