Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Pregnancy round 3

Pregnancy.....oooh pregnancy! Where to begin. I have a love/hate. I love that I am pregnant and that my body can create these beautiful little people. But I hate that its 9 months (more like 10 for me) and I am just SO anxious to meet the baby. 9 months always feels too long. 6 months would be perfect!

But I have to admit this has been the fastest pregnancy of all time. I can't believe I only have 5 weeks to go. I am still feeling pretty good. I have gotten bigger faster this time and so people still can't believe I'm pregnant. I get the most ridiculous comments of all time. I have started lying about my due date to strangers because they look at me like they've never seen a pregnant person before and make comments like, "you look like you're gonna explode!" "and WOW...any second now?" Beck told me I look like a snowman or Mr. Smee. haha And he is determined to name this baby Olaf. And Jade just loves on my belly all day. She is going to miss it the most. She helps me put lotion on it and can't go through the day with out giving my belly a kiss or blowing on it. She is so funny!

And I am just so grateful that I can still be active and keep up with my kids everyday. The end of the day my back and hips feel like they are going to fall apart sometimes and I get crazy night sweats. But I still manage to get up the next day and get all the things done that I need to. The body truly is an amazing creation. Thinking about it just blows my mind.

We can't wait to meet you baby boy! We still don't have a name picked out but you are loved so much already! Beck & Jade talk about you all the time. Beck says you are bestest friends already and he can't wait to show you all his cars and toys. And be prepared cause Jade is going to kiss you all day long. (I will too!) Daddy can't believe we will be a family of 5. He can't wait to cuddle with you either. Next month we will be preparing for your arrival and I can't wait. You move around inside me all day and there is nothing I love more than feeling your active little legs and arms move around like crazy!

We love you SO much little brother. Can't wait to hold, cuddle & smell you! See you next month. Be nice to me on your way out =]

No comments: