Tuesday, February 18, 2014

This was seriously one of the best days of my life! (sounds pathetic!) haha But after two failed attempts I was scared to try again. But I was so sick of changing his diapers and I really didn't want three babies in diapers...SO i buckled down and mission accomplished! Beck was finally ready and he was SO proud of himself! Like SOOO proud of himself. He would cheer and scream when he went potty. It was the best and Jade was his #1 cheerleader. She would jump up and down with excitement along with him. (I think its because she got some candy too!) But once he finally decided to do it on his own he did and never looked back. Still to this day he has only had made 1 or 2 accidents. We are all so proud of him.

Jade is showing interest now too and wants to sit on the toilet whenever Beck does. Maybe she will be one of those miracle babies who is potty trained at 20 months....but probably not! HA

No comments: